Hmic acid is made from Leonardite or lignite in powder and granular form.Has high molecule weight, soluble in alkaline solution not soluble in water and acid media.
|Organic Matter(dry basis)
|Humic Acid(dry basis)
|Particle size /mesh
|Granule Radial Load
- Regulate PH of soil and increase soil fertility.The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0,Humic acid has direct function to balance the pH of soil,to make soil pH suitable for plants growth. Humic acid could largely stabilized nitrogen storage and slow release,P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes.to help to create a crumble structure of soil to increase macro elements and micro elements binding capacity and water holding capacity ,thus increase soil fertility.
- Create good living environmentfor microbial mass . Humic acid could directly improve soil structure thus to create good environment for microbial mas living environment,thus these microbial mas production will help to improve soil structure.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Promote seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality. Humic acid maximize macro and micro elements absorption like nitrogen,then slow release.Phosphate will greatly released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from soil .As to micro elements humic acid will chelate them into plant adoptable form and then optimize their absorption,also improve soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will also help soil to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity,thus will greatly increase harvest. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Greatly increase plants capability counter stress and disease. Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- Base fertilizer :For field crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season. For fruit trees, 1-2kgs per plant. For vegetables, 1-2kg/m3.
- Mix additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite.(suggested mix use with Urea and MAP DAP)
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.