Ammonium Humate is powder or round granular, insoluble, black which perfectly combines humic acids and nutrients at different levels of availability. Humate is extracted from natural lignite or leonardite. It is organic chelator and microbial stimulator.Ammonium humate is in black powder and crystal formsoluble in water.Usually used as fertigation.
|Humic Acid(dry basis)
- Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils.When applied to clay soils, humic acid can help break up compacted soils, allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development. When applied to sandy soils, humic acid adds essential organic material necessary for water retention thus improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
- Increase root vitality, nutrient uptake,increased chlorophyll synthesis,promote seed germination.As mentioned above, one way plant growth is improved is through the structural improvement of both clay and sandy soil allowing for better root growth development.
- Provide plants ammonium and humic acids and help to save the energy for their synthesis.
- Improve soil structure,increase soil fertilizer.
- Enhanced capability to counter stress condition ( drought, hot or cold temperature, transplanting stress etc.) and disease.
- Soluble humate will help to slow release nitrogen and release locked-up phosphorus also activate the micro element in the oil to increase fertility.
- Increase carbohydrate in plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
- Increase vitamin and sugar in fruits and vegetable to get good quality and taste.
- Help to repair damaged tissues.
- 25 kg woven bags with liner inside.
- jumbo bags with bottom discharegable.